Customer already has appointment but needs to modify work order, re-schedule, or cancel service.
“Its a phenomenal day at window cleaning solutions, My name is _________; How can I help you?”
Customer Request: #
“I need to reschedule / cancel my appointment or change / add services an existing work order”
Information Gathering: #
“I can help you with that, can you tell me when you would like to reschedule? ”
“I can help you, what would you like to change on your work order?”
Cancellation: “I can help you with that would you like to re-schedule at this time?”
Listen to Answer
Solutions & Resolutions: #
After finding their account see locate the work order they reschedule/cancel/change.
- Confirm with them the services that were to be provided and the total due to be sure you are changing the correct work order
“Just to confirm you would like to reschedule, cancel, or change the work order for (list services on work order here) with a total of (state work order total).”
If Rescheduling: #
Using the schedule tab in service monster to determine the next available appointment date near the requested new date. Please consider driving time if scheduling after anther job.
Make sure to do your best to meet their time/schedule requests but if you can not find an open appointment as them if you can call them back later once you have had time to see if you can adjust our schedule to meet their time/date request.
How to Pick an appointment date/time to offer the client:
- Technicians will arrive at the first appointment at 10am. Appointments scheduled after the first appointment on the same day will need to be spaced out according to duration of work order and travel distance between appointments.
- Reviewing the daily totals at the top of the service monster schedule: Look for jobs in the current week that have less $500 of work orders for that route per day. If less then $500 be sure to check to see if there are work order with out pricing, the pricing for these work orders will be populated on the service date.
- Consider drive time when scheduling work orders. Make sure to check the distance on google maps between jobs if scheduling after another job. It takes 45 – 1 hour of drive time to go from one end of our service area to another, so please check the distance/time between the two addresses.
- Any days with less then $500 should be filled first for the current week before filling up each day.
- Daily work order Totals should be $1000 before the day should being considered full, but sometimes only very small work orders will be feasible after larger work orders.
- Minimize drive time over meeting the $1000 goal. It better to schedule a work for a future date unless date with long drive times has less then $500 scheduled. If under $500 for the route for that day drive time isn’t as important.
- Jobs with larger work orders ($500+) should be scheduled in the morning with technicians arriving at 10:00am, if possible.
- Job scheduled after the first morning appointment should be told:“Our technicians typically arrive within a 1 hour window of the start time. If we aren’t able to arrive within one of hour the appointment we will notify you as soon as possible.”
- Jobs should not be scheduled to begin after 4:00pm.
Once you find an open appointment that works for the customer let them know
“I will update your appointment in our schedule and will send you an email confirming the appointment date/time”
Re-Schedule their appointment in Service Monster, once scheduled send them an email with the “confirmation” template applied.
Ask if you can help further
“Can I help you with any else today?”
“Thank you very much for calling, it was a please speaking with you, say their name, have a great day”
If Canceling: #
We require notification of the cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. Any cancellations with in 24 hours of the appointment will be assessed a cancellation fee of 10% due immediately.
If they are canceling within 24 hours of the appointment without good cause (weather, health concerns, emergencies) they are assessed a 10% cancellation fee due today as stated on the proposal you accepted.